Leading worship is not an easy task. It could be very overwhelming, especially if you’re just starting out as a worship leader in your church.
Here are five tips to help you lead worship well:
1. Prepare – Don’t just prepare for the worship set you’re leading. Build a lifestyle of worship. Develop your personal moments with God in worship.
2. Listen – Take time to listen to what the Lord is saying in the place of rest.
3. Practice – Master the songs well and rehearse with your band.
4. Coordinate – Coordinate with your pastor or worship service coordinator regarding the topic of the sermon and program flow.
5. Be authentic – Be real in your worship. Make sure you’re actually worshipping God and connecting with Him as you’re leading in worship.
If you want to dive deeper about these 5 tips, watch this video that I made a few years ago. (And don’t forget to subscribe in my Youtube channel!) It has now garnered more than one hundred thousand views on Youtube and it has helped a lot of people improve in leading worship. I hope this helps you as well.